Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lesson of the Season

Today was a pretty crazy day. It started with me cutting my finger while making a cup of coffee [go figure]. Anyway, through the busyness of it all, my wife and I decided to swing through the drive thru at our local Starbucks. I needed the caffeine if I was going to make it through the lines at the store. We ordered our coffee and waited in line. When we finally got to the window, I was informed that the lady in the car in front of us wished us a "Merry Christmas" and she had paid for our order. How cool. I've heard of these things happening to other people, but honestly, not to me. It changed my entire outlook on the day. So to the lady in the blue 4-Runner, thanks for getting my focus off of me and on to others. I hope you'll serve someone this season. After all, a little over 2000 years ago, we were given the best gift ever!

Merry Christmas.
Dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uncle Dan, I love reading the blog! You post some cool stuff.
-Alyssa